The company management undertakes to fulfil the following
1. The company management and all managing employees
• apply a work strategy without errors at all levels of management, favoring the principle of preventing defects by ensuring first class preparation of transport over addressing the causes of defects in the implementation processes.
• ensure through their consistent, responsible and creative approach that our customers are always satisfied with our fulfilment of deadlines and the quality of our service delivery.
THE PRINCIPLE IS THAT THE CUSTOMER IS EVERYONE TO WHOM WE PROVIDE THE RESULTS OF OUR WORK.
2. Reducing our own unwanted costs
• focusing on improving the quality of transport planning to reduce the costs of low-quality services, supplies, energy and material demands, with the aim of improving transport efficiency indicators to ensure prosperity.
3. Improving qualifications
• of all employees and ensuring their continued professional growth by identifying and implementing training plans.
4. Creating the conditions for increasing the satisfaction of employees using their motivation on the basis of dialogue between management and employees.
5. Continuing to develop a quality management system
• by regularly evaluating results, using preventive system measures, internal audits and other instruments to continuously improve the functionality, efficiency and effectiveness of the management of all activities.
6. Developing cooperation with suppliers entrance material, goods and services on the basis of their evaluation.
7. Promoting a process of continual improvement
• of activities in all areas, with the active participation of all employees, because quality is the concern of every employee.
Company management expects every employee's full commitment within the scope of his or her activities, and undertakes:
• to support all activities aimed at achieving these goals,
• to create the necessary resources and conditions for fulfilment of the quality policy.